PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE
By using this website, you acceptance these terms and conditions of use. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, “Us”, “Our” and “We” refers to Photoplay Studios and “You” and “Your” refers to you, the client, visitor, website user or person using our website.
- Payment methods accepted by Photoplay Studios: cash, Visa or MasterCard secure payment through the online store.
- We do not accept American Express, Diners card or some other corporate cards.
- In ALL cases payment must be received before the product is ordered and dispatched.
- Cheque payments are not accepted.
- Online orders payments are handled by CBA who is our payment partner. Their security credentials are available on their website.
- Online orders MUST be placed before 5pm the day before photo day. Orders placed online after this time will not be for filled.
DISPATCH & DELIVERY OF GOODS
- Orders that have been placed in bulk with the entire preschool or sporting club on the day of photos will be delivered within 3 working weeks unless otherwise arranged with your preschool or sporting club.
- Should you have any technical problems downloading any goods purchased, please contact us via email or the contact form so we may try to assist you.
- Physical goods are delivered by us in person to your centre or Australia Post.
- We cannot be held responsible for delivery policies or disruptions with Australia Post. We will endeavour to help track down lost or stolen products but ultimately they need to be held responsible for their own actions.
- If you are placing an order via our reorder system, please allow 3 weeks for this order to be processed and sent to you. This extra time is needed to allow for a separate ordering process, in many cases though you may receive your order well before this time.
REFUNDS, RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Photoplay Studios wants you to be completely satisfied with your photos. As such, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee to our customers on all photo packs. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we ask you to contact us within 7 days of receiving your pack to discuss.
- Photoplay Studios processes refunds in accordance with the Australian Consumer Protection Legislation.
- We make every effort to ensure our products arrive in perfect condition. If however, on arrival the product is damaged in any way, then customers must inform us, via the contact page on this website, within 7 days of receipt to arrange an exchange of damaged goods.
- Refunds are made in the same form of currency used for the original purchase. If the item were purchased with a credit card, the refund would be issued to the same credit used for the original purchase. All refunds will be paid within 7 days of receipt.
- Returns and exchanges can only be made by mail. Please contact us through our contact form if you wish to return or cancel an order placed online.
- All return shipping charges are the responsibility of the buyer.
- No refunds are issued on digital products that are emailed out or downloaded from our online store.
COPYRIGHT OF PHOTOGRAPHS
Photograph prints & digital goods purchased through Photoplay Studios are intended for your personal use only.
Please adhere to the international copyright laws, by not:
- Reproducing photos/images – please purchase a digital copy of your file via our online store if you wish to obtain additional personal use copies.
- Displaying photos/images, without the prior written consent of Photoplay Studios
- Using or reproducing a photograph in such a manner as to suggest an affiliation with or endorsement by any product, person or entity, including entering competitions or editorial use.
Upon taking ownership of your digital file, no other copy of your images exist in our studio. We take no responsibility for any loss or damage to these items that are no longer in our possession.
Photoplay Studios endorses the below listed guidelines on photo editing and related topics. Please contact us directly if you wish to discuss your child’s requirements.
- We will aim at all times to produce a pleasing preschool/sport portrait of your child, which reflects an accurate point in time of that child’s life.
- We do NOT use airbrushing as an image enhancing technique in relation to children’s preschool portraits.
- We do not remove blemishes / retouch without the parent / guardians permission.
- We do not remove blemishes and retouch permanent blemishes of a child such as permanent scars or permanent acne.