SPORTS PHOTOGRAPHY ADELAIDE
We photograph junior sporting teams across Adelaide!
Arranging your annual club or studio photo shoot should not take huge amounts of effort from your committee!
We have the expertise and infrastructure to photograph up to 120 players per hour – this includes team photos.
We provide everything you need to run your photo day with minimal input from team managers. We are highly skilled in photographing large groups of children of all ages and provide a professional, hassle free service for clubs wanting annual team photos and player portraits. Whilst the information below is aimed at team sports, we also service dance studios, gymnastics clubs and the like.
As part of our commitment to ensuring the health and safety of all our clients, we are able to accommodate clubs with composite team photos during the COVID-19 pandemic. This will ensure social distancing measures are exercised throughout your clubs photo shoot, giving clubs peace of mind that all regulations and restrictions are being adhered to while still ensuring your club photos take place. We are here to help work through these changes with each club individually, ensuring the best outcome for your 2021 annual photos.
Benefits of using Photoplay Studios for your club team photos:
- We are an Adelaide based photography studio, with well over a decade of experience. You deal with the same person from the first point of contact, until your photos are returned to your club.
- There is no charge for us to attend your club.
- We customise your team photo designs specifically for your club, these include your club colours, logo and sponsor logos can also be included in the design.
How our team photos work:
- Players order team photos using order forms that have been distributed to each player prior to photo day.
- Players return their payments and completed forms to their team manager. Please note: all players placing an order MUST do so by photo day to avoid a late surcharge.
- The team manager returns the team envelope to the photographer on photo day.
- Each team will be photographed, then individual portraits as per the order forms.
- Team managers will be provided with the group photo proof following photo day for final sign off.
- 10 working days after ALL proofs have been approved, your photos will be returned to your club for distribution.
Booking your team photo day:
- Please contact us early to secure your preferred date and time.
- For clubs with less than 100 players, please contact us to discuss how we can accommodate you.
- For clubs with more than 250 players, we may need to schedule photo day over 2 dates.
- For clubs requiring a “call back” after photo day, a $300 fee will be charged.
- If you need to alter your photo day booking, please contact us immediate to find an alternative suitable date.
- All photographs are taken indoors with our studio setup. We are completely self sufficient, no access to power is required.
Scheduling times for teams (includes individual portraits of all players):
- 5 – 15 players per team: 10 minutes
- 16 – 20 players per team: 15 minutes
- 21 – 30 players per team: 20 minutes
Ensuring a successful photo shoot:
Your help with the following points would be greatly appreciated to make your photo shoot as hassle free as possible.
3 weeks before photo day
- Create a schedule for your team photo shoot
- Ensure all team managers, players and officials are aware of their scheduled team photo date and time
- Advise all players to arrive at the club at least 15 minutes prior to their photo time, dressed in full uniform
- Hand out flyers to team managers for distribution to players
1 week before photo day
- email us an electronic spreadsheet of player names sorted by teams
- email us a copy of the photo shoot schedule
- email us any logos you wish to have included on the team photo templates
On your photo day
- Arrange for someone at the club to meet us 45 minutes prior to the first team arriving to ensure we setup in an appropriate area for the photos. Please ensure that person is present for the duration of the photos to ensure teams are on schedule, ready for their photos and to liaise with as necessary.
- Team managers to hand us completed forms WITH payments as each team is being photographed.
If you would like to chat further about organising your team photos for the upcoming season, please get in touch via the contact form or phone, we would love to hear from you!